ECTP in-class lab and exam will be held in Edmonton on the following dates:
October 1-2, 2022
If you have any questions, please contact Tina Kendrick at 587-336-8283 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following cancellation policy applies to the Electrical Certificate Training Program:
- Cancellations must be received 7 business days before the class.
- No-shows will not be refunded, and are expected to pay full fees to attend the next ECTP in-class portion.
CANCELLATION OF THE ECTP BY THE ALBERTA SIGN ASSOCIATION
- The Alberta Sign Association reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to lack of participation, classroom, equipment, or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 5 days of the class, whenever possible.
- Alberta ECTP in-class portions will be cancelled if there are less than four students.
- Saskatchewan ECTP in-class portions will be cancelled if there are fewer than six students.